It’s spring, and if you haven’t considered your nutrition recently, now would be a great time to dramatically better your health and performance—revisit it: Nutrition Information.
To that end, here are three recommendations:
- Reread the Sunday post from September 26, then get Robb Wolf’s The Paleo Solution: The Original Human Diet and start reading.
- Join the Paleo Eater’s Anonymous blog, run by and designed for MPH athletes (only!). This is a seriously supportive community of MPH athletes committed to journaling their daily eating and experiences as they endeavor toward better nutrition.
- It works like this: athletes post their food journals for the previous day with any comments or information they feel they want to share. Sometimes, it will be a simple list of foods and meal times, and other times, it will be a comment on their day or how they felt about their choices. You can disclose as much or as little as you like, but posting regularly (daily for most) is helpful for creating consistency and identifying patterns.
- This is a safe place, a participative forum—no lurkers allowed—without judgment and with loads of honesty, self-awareness, encouragement and accountability as each athlete finds his or her way through Paleo eating. As Robb Wolf says, “Paleo only works if you do it.” We encourage you to do it!
- To join the Paleo Eater’s Anonymous blog, send an email to Ivy F. at: ivy (dot) lange (at) gmail (dot) com.
- Read Nutrition Websites We Like.