Any cancellation made less than 24 hours before the scheduled appointment time—for group or personal training—will result in a charge for that session. Individuals attending a small group class will be charged $25, while those with personal training appointments will lose that session.
The window is exactly 24 hours. For example, if your appointment is scheduled for 10 o’clock on Wednesday morning and the cancellation is received at 10:01 AM on the Tuesday before, you will be charged. There are no exceptions to this policy—none! The most effective way to reach us is via the contact information in the top right sidebar.
However, we know how unpredictable schedules sometimes are, so at this time we permit the following*:
- For personal training sessions, rescheduling inside the 24-hour window, as long as this occurs within the same week (Monday-Sunday)
- If there is no availability to reschedule a canceled appointment, your session will be rendered as normal
- If you do not call, write, or show up for a scheduled appointment, you forfeit the opportunity to reschedule at no charge
- For group sessions, rescheduling within the same day
- If you miss or will miss your scheduled group training session, you can come to another class that day
- Register for this class online as well, and cancel yourself from your former time so that another athlete may register
Please only register for classes or appointments that you are certain that you can attend.
*The above is a current courtesy only. It is not our stated or signed policy, and it is subject to reversal at any time.