A couple of things…
- We are incredibly excited to open our gym for business tomorrow. If you have not yet signed up for a MINDBODY account to register for classes and personal training sessions, please do so here. Detailed instructions on how to register can be found here. It’s both intuitive and easy.
- Immeasurable thank you’s go to everyone who donated their time, energy, tools and equipment to help us create our space. Special thank you’s must go to Mike S., Rebekka E. and Neil A.:
- Mike is the rare combination of amazing athlete, amazing person and amazing friend. He gave innumerable hours to motivate and encourage us during this process. Mike had an uncanny knack for knowing when we were having difficulty keeping our heads above the waves, so to speak. On more than one occasion, when the going got tough, Mike was there with new energy, fresh perspective, an out-of-the-box idea or simply to tell us, “I believe in you.”
- Rebekka has been on board with enthusiasm and energy from the very start, and she has worked side-by-side with us throughout the entire process. What is best about Rebekka, quite simply, is her presence. She has an amazing ability to tell John to get his head out of his ass and not only get away with it, but also get him to listen. We are crazy-excited to have her on the team.
- Neil was the first to suggest 1469 Church as an option, and he was with us every single day to help with whatever manual labor we threw at him. Neil was always around when we needed him, and it often seemed that he would just appear whenever we were running low on energy or were having difficulty focusing.
Thank you all, a hundred times. We could not have built this great facility without this community. We look forward to seeing you tomorrow!
–Melody and John