- the first 16 intervals are: swing @ 55/35-lbs.
- the second 16 intervals are: single-arm snatch @ 55/35-lbs.
- the third 16 intervals are: pushup
- the fourth 16 intervals are: box jump, 24″ platform
- the final 16 intervals are: single-arm push press @ 55/35-lbs.
then, for time:
In each interval, complete five repetitions of the exercise. There is no rest between intervals or exercises.
For every repetition short of the required five, a debt of 3x that exercise will be accrued, to be paid at the end of the workout. Immediately after completion of all 80 intervals, the clock will start and all repetition debt will be paid.
This workout is scored by the time and repetition debt.