If you have a favorite running article, book (or film!), or if you would like to learn of one from our community, this is your place to post. Please provide as clean a reference as possible, and we will vet it for general use and add it below.
- Arendse, Regan E.; Noakes, Timothy D.; Azevedo, Liane B.; Romanov, Nicholas; Schwellnus, Martin P.; and Fletcher, Graham. “Reduced Eccentric Loading of the Knee with the Pose Running Method.” Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise Feb. 2004: 272-277.
- Bascomb, Neal. The Perfect Mile: Three Athletes, One Goal, and Less Than Four Minutes to Achieve It. New York: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, 2004.
- Lydiard, Arthur. Running to the Top (2nd edition). Oxford: Meyer & Meyer Sport, 2007.
- McDougall, Christopher. Born to Run: A Hidden Tribe, Super Athletes, and the Greatest Race the World Has Never Seen. New York: Alfred A. Knopf, 2009.
- Noakes, Timothy. Lore of Running (4th edition). Cape Town, South Africa: Oxford University Press, 2003.
- Romanov, Nicholas. Pose Method of Running. Coral Gables, FL: Pose Tech Corp., 2002.