- Rest 90 seconds between repeats
- Deviate slower than three seconds per the worst interval, and foul
- Foul* = for time: 100m lunge
MPHR Workout #12
10k run, at 80 percent of current (<three months) personal record at distance for the first 5k, then descend (get faster) for final 5k; if no current time exists, run at 80 percent RPE
- Do not descend, and foul
- Foul* = for time: five rounds of “Cindy“; each round of “Cindy” is equivalent to 5x pull-up + 10x pushup + 15x squat
MPHR Workout #13
**One Tabata round is eight rounds of 20 seconds of maximum work, followed by 10 seconds of rest.
- If running on a treadmill, set it to a 12 percent grade and 0.5 miles per hour slower than your best 5k pace
- Stop completely for rest intervals
This workout is scored by the total distance traveled, in meters, from all eight rounds.
Compare results to MPHR Workout #5.
Post all dates, scores and completed fouls to comments.