as many rounds as possible in 25 minutes:
7x barbell bear complex @ 95/65-lbs.
The barbell bear complex consists, sequentially, of:
- power clean
- front squat
- push press
- back squat
- behind-the-neck push press
- then, return the bar to the ground for the next power clean
The movements may be modified, broken-up or combined in any way, so long as these parameters are met:
- The power clean starts at the ground and finishes at full hip extension. Squat cleans and/or a deadlift + hang power clean combination are acceptable.
- Squats must finish at, or below the parallel position and presses must finish locked-out overhead.
- Presses may be strict presses, push presses, or push jerks.
- Squats and presses can be distinct or combined into a thruster. However, you may not receive the clean in a (front) squat and move directly into a thruster—stand first.
- You may rest anywhere but on the floor, even to re-grip. Resting on the ground in the middle of the set results in a penalty of 15 burpees, to be completed at the conclusion of the complex.
Ted K.: 4 rounds +… 5x bear (65-lbs.)
Tod C.: 4 rounds + 400m
Borja G.: 4 rounds +… 3x bear
Matt W.: 4 rounds + 400m (65-lbs.)
Jeff W.: 4 rounds + 400m
Roselena R.: 4 rounds (55-lbs.)
Kim H.: 3 rounds +… 3x bear
Brent H.: 4 rounds +… 5x bear (sub: 35-lb. dbs)
Neil A.: 4 rounds + 0.02 miles
Mike S.: 4 rounds + 0.1 miles
JoeP.: 4 rounds + 0.02 miles
Rebekka E.: 4 rounds +… 4x bear (45-lbs.)
Amy D.: 5 rounds + 400m (pvc)
Jenn J.: 3 rounds + 400m (45-lbs.)
Jen M.: 3 rounds + 400m (55-lbs.)
Melody: 5 rounds + 0.05 miles
Cari D.: 4 rounds +… 2x bear (pvc)
Wanda K.: 3 rounds (sub: 20-lb. dbs)
Lisa C.: 4 rounds + 400m (55-lbs.)
3 rounds +…4 Bear (45-lbs., sub: 500m row)