Friday, July 31, 2009

1. Ted | July 31, 2009 at 8:11 am

Mike, are you ok? Are you eating enough? Looks like you could use a METAMORPHITNESS – CROSSFIT – ZONE BARS (12 PACK) ($12) available at an online store near you!

• NoTranslationRequired | July 31, 2009 at 9:30 am

Ted, shouldn’t MPH have paeleo bars? i mean Zone is so last year! 🙂

2. mikeheartspullups | July 31, 2009 at 9:44 am

No bars for me. Just meat, fat, and fruit!

• Ted | July 31, 2009 at 1:18 pm

Hey – I agree with both of you – I’m just repeating what I saw on the MPH Online Store (although I could have been hallucinating after my romp with Helen). Check it out! But Mike – you did divulge that you had Fage 2% yogurt and a piece of whole wheat toast the other day – after your performance this week that information was just about enough to knock me out of paleo mode!

• mikeheartspullups | July 31, 2009 at 2:56 pm

Oh, I agree. That was my first Fage in months. But I was running late, the place where I stopped for coffee was selling it, and man, I was STARVING.

…i promise not to do it again.

3. globaldeb | July 31, 2009 at 11:51 am

When you have more members…
    Putting in a selfish plea for adding a 5 pm Friday class. Just saying.

4. coach | July 31, 2009 at 2:26 pm

Ok, folks. The bars are gone. We never actually sold them, anyway, but MINDBODY had them pre-set as a “CrossFit” option. Sorry for the confusion, and great work to all with Helen today!

Melody

5. coach | July 31, 2009 at 2:33 pm

Amy D.: 18:55 (sub: jump-stretch pull-up, blue)
    Kris C.: 18:59 (25-lbs.; sub: jump-stretch pull-up, green, single-arm swing)
    Ted K.: 18:50
    David C.: 18:48 (45-lbs.; sub: jump/kip pull-up, 18″)
    Tamra F.: 17:19 (sub: jump-stretch pull-up, green)
    Mayra C.: 11:37 (sub: jump/kip pull-up, 20″)
    Caitlin F.: 11:47 (sub: jump/kip pull-up, 18″)
    Mike S.: 12:02
    Neil A.: 13:24
    Sidra C.: 14:30 (sub: jump/kip pull-up, 24″)
    Roselena R.: 15:09 (sub: jump-stretch pull-up, blue)
    Jeff W.: 15:18
    Sakar P.: 17:17 (sub: jump-stretch pull-up, green)
    Jessica H.: 11:40 (sub: jump-stretch pull-up, blue)
    Joe P.: 12:14 (sub: jump-stretch pull-up, green)
    Dennis D.: 12:21 (35-lbs.)
    Mead O.: 20:41 (25-lbs.; sub: 500m row, 2x bodyrow)

6. operationyetifit | July 31, 2009 at 3:35 pm

props to everyone that did it as RX’ed. You’re my heros (just like Richard Nixon)

Also tomorrow at 3.05 PM I will be performing at http://tinyurl.com/nzhcno. You can come if you promise not to laugh.

-S