Friday, September 11, 2009

1. coach | September 11, 2009 at 8:54 am

Team,

One request, and two items in the lost and found:

1. Gents, please go easy on the cologne/aftershave—and by “go easy” I mean, don’t wear any.

2. We found a pair of eyeglasses that fold nicely into a little leather pouch…

3. We have two canvas drop-cloths held over from the painting adventure…

2. train2live | September 11, 2009 at 9:16 am

Just one observation on today’s workout. I think it is cute that both Mike and Catlin had 18 rounds and 2 deadlifts. Awe how sweet! Nice work you two!

Dave O.

• mikeheartspullups | September 11, 2009 at 9:40 am

Wish I could tell you we planned it that way.

In addition to our 18+2 effort, please note that we both did the workout at a weight that was 40 lbs less than Rx’d.

Next week we’ll be wearing the same outfit.

• Mrs. Finkenstadt | September 11, 2009 at 9:50 am

Don’t worry- I don’t think you can out cute Dan and my Tandum Deadlift Valentine’s Day workout. That’s right- we picked up 650 lbs together.

And FYI- I picked up some New Skin spray at CVS today to cover the ripped blister on my palm, and it says that it can be used to prevent caluses. I’m going to try that along with sanding them down. It’ll be an experiment.

• Kimmie | September 11, 2009 at 10:06 am

I’ll definitely be waiting on the results to that one Ivy.

I am going to get back to work now, but I will be giggling thinking about Mike and Caitlin’s matching hot pink workout outfits.

Kim

• caitlinflanagan | September 11, 2009 at 9:53 am

Thats right hot pink matching outfits. 🙂

Thanks Dave for the shout out.

• train2live | September 11, 2009 at 10:04 am

Nice! Please take pictures because I will be on vacation next week. That’s right, you read it correctly, I will be on vacation.

Ivy, yes you win the cute award…that’s awesome!

Take care, gang!

Dave.

3. coach | September 11, 2009 at 8:21 am

Amy D.: 14 rounds (135-lbs.; sub: tuck jump)
    Caitlin F.: 18 rounds + 2x deadlift (115-lbs.; sub: tuck jump)
    Kris C.: 12 rounds +… 10x tuck jump (115-lbs.; sub: tuck jump)
    Kim H.: 13 rounds (sub: tuck jump)
    Alex M.: 18 rounds (135-lbs.; sub: tuck jump)
    Borja G.: 16 rounds (sub: tuck jump)
    Samir M.: 12 rounds +… 2x tuck jump (sub: 10x pushup, tuck jump)
    Ivy F.: 14 rounds +… 11x tuck jump (sub: tuck jump)
    StuLu: 10 rounds +… 1x tuck jump (185-lbs.; sub: tuck jump)
    Ravi S.: 10 rounds + 3x deadlift (65-lbs.; sub: tuck jump)
    Sidra C.: 11 rounds + 2x deadlift (135-lbs.; sub: tuck jump)
    David O.: 13 rounds +… 13x tuck jump (sub: tuck jump)
    Mike S.: 18 rounds + 2x deadlift (185-lbs.; sub: tuck jump)
    Tamra F.: 13 rounds + 3x deadlift (sub: tuck jump)
    John C.: 11 rounds +… 14x tuck jump (135-lbs.; sub: tuck jump)
    Jeff W.: 11 rounds +… 2x tuck jump (185-lbs.; sub: tuck jump)
    Mead O.: 11 rounds (95-lbs.; sub: tuck jump)
    Meghan M.: 13 rounds + … 6x tuck jump (sub: tuck jump)
    Matt W.: 14 rounds + … 6x double under
    Jenn J.: 7 rounds + 2x deadlift (135-lbs.; sub: tuck jump)
    Susan M.: 12 rounds + 1x deadlift (85-lbs.; sub: tuck jump)
    Lisa C.: 11 rounds + … 6x tuck jump (115-lbs.; sub: tuck jump)

4. mccuej14 | September 11, 2009 at 4:01 pm

don’t have any weights, so i subbed 15x squat for the deadlifts

did 13 rounds + 14 double-unders (yeah, kept tripping over my terrible rope in the last round and couldn’t get the last one in)

5. IsolatedinIceland | September 12, 2009 at 12:40 pm

couldn’t work out yesterday but did make it to the gym today at the Iceland Globo – WorldClass (insert laugh).

Did one of my fav workouts:

50-40-30-20-10: Double Unders and Sit Ups: 9:32
    (I think this beat my last score)
    Then rowed for 500m: 1:48

Four more days before I’m back..woot!