accumulating*, five rounds for time:
1. 5x deadlift @ 315/225-lbs.
2. 10x nose-to-floor handstand pushup
3. 15x box jump, 30″ platform
4. 20x chest-to-bar pull-up @ 45/25-lbs.
5. 25x bear complex @ 135/95-lbs.
The barbell bear complex consists, sequentially, of:
- power clean
- front squat
- push press
- back squat
- behind-the-neck push press
- then, return the bar to the ground for the next power clean
The movements may be modified, broken-up or combined in any way, so long as these parameters are met:
- The power clean starts at the ground and finishes at full hip extension. Squat cleans and/or a deadlift + hang power clean combination are acceptable.
- Squats must finish at, or below the parallel position and presses must finish locked-out overhead.
- Presses may be strict presses, push presses, or push jerks.
- Squats and presses can be distinct or combined into a thruster. However, you may not receive the clean in a (front) squat and move directly into a thruster—stand first.
*In the first round, complete exercise one; in the second round, complete exercises one and two; in the third round, complete exercises one through three; in the fourth round complete exercises one through four; and, in the fifth round, complete exercises one through five.
Compare results to March 11, 2010.