- Rest five times previous 200m time between repeats
- Deviate slower than three seconds per the worst interval, and foul
- Foul* = tabata bottom-to-bottom** squat
- **One Tabata round is eight rounds of 20 seconds of maximum work, followed by 10 seconds of rest
- All 10-second rest intervals must be taken in the bottom of the squat—where your hips are below your knees but your hamstrings do not rest on your calves.
- This workout is scored by the least number of repetitions completed for each, eight-set Tabata round.
Compare results to MPHR Workout #92.