Congratulations Keena S., for completing Sunday’s North Face Endurance Challenge Half Marathon!
MPHR Workout #113
2x reverse tabata run*
- Rest one minute between repeats.
*One reverse Tabata round is eight rounds of 10 seconds of maximum work, followed by 20 seconds of rest.
- If running on a treadmill, set it to a 12 percent grade and 0.5 miles per hour slower than your best 5k pace
- Stop completely for rest intervals
This workout is scored by the total distance traveled, in meters, for each reverse Tabata run.
MPHR Workout #114
each for time:
10x 200m run
- Rest five times previous 200m time between repeats
- Deviate slower than three seconds per the worst interval, and foul
- Foul** = tabata bottom-to-bottom** squat
- **One Tabata round is eight rounds of 20 seconds of maximum work, followed by 10 seconds of rest
- All 10-second rest intervals must be taken in the bottom of the squat—where your hips are below your knees but your hamstrings do not rest on your calves.
- This workout is scored by the least number of repetitions completed for each, eight-set Tabata round.
Compare results to MPHR Workout #104.
Post all dates, scores and completed fouls to comments.