Congratulations Keena S., for completing Sunday’s North Face Endurance Challenge Half Marathon!
MPHR Workout #113
2x reverse tabata run*
- Rest one minute between repeats.
*One reverse Tabata round is eight rounds of 10 seconds of maximum work, followed by 20 seconds of rest.
- If running on a treadmill, set it to a 12 percent grade and 0.5 miles per hour slower than your best 5k pace
- Stop completely for rest intervals
This workout is scored by the total distance traveled, in meters, for each reverse Tabata run.
MPHR Workout #114
each for time:
10x 200m run
- Rest five times previous 200m time between repeats
- Deviate slower than three seconds per the worst interval, and foul
- Foul** = tabata bottom-to-bottom** squat
- **One Tabata round is eight rounds of 20 seconds of maximum work, followed by 10 seconds of rest
- All 10-second rest intervals must be taken in the bottom of the squat—where your hips are below your knees but your hamstrings do not rest on your calves.
- This workout is scored by the least number of repetitions completed for each, eight-set Tabata round.
Compare results to MPHR Workout #104.
Post all dates, scores and completed fouls to comments.
#113 Completed 6/6: 370m, 430m (approx for both — I tried to deduct some meters for overrunning at the end of the running intervals).
#113 Completed 6/7
#113 completed on 6/7; not sure about distance b/c wasn’t at the track
#113 on 6/8 — 34, 32, 33, 32, 32, 33, 33, 34, 34, 32. First 8 intervals felt strong. 9 and 10 felt a bit more fatigued.
#114 on 6/9
32, 30, 30, 30, 30, 31, 31, 31, 31, 30
#114 – 46,43,42,42,42,42,42,42,42,43